Skype for Business
Critical Stats you Should Know
An infographic revealing very interesting statistics to help you get the most out of Skype for Business
Skype for Business (S4B) is rapidly becoming a go-to communications medium for businesses of all sizes, serving as more than a chat, voice or meeting solution. It is now also serving as a replacement PBX. By next year, experts predict Skype for Business will be used by one in every 3 Americans. This infographic reveals important facts you need to know.
- Who uses S4B today?
- Which features of S4B matter most, and to whom?
- How effective is S4B as a replacement PBX?
- How important is S4B ‘Federation’ to enterprises?
- How fast is mobile versus desktop growing?
- Where does Microsoft rank now in terms of unified communications?
- Differences between Skype and Skype for Business