RECITE Client-Side Recorder Delivers On-Premises, Hybrid and Microsoft Office 365 Recording, Enabling Users to Securely Control Access to Recordings
ORLANDO, Microsoft Ignite, Sept. 25, 2018 — Numonix, provider of RECITE, today announced the debut of its new RECITE Client-Side Recorder for Skype® for Business at Microsoft Ignite. Visit Numonix at Booth 1743 at Microsoft Ignite, being held Sept. 24–28, 2018, in Orlando.
Available for on-premises, hybrid and Skype Online in Microsoft Office 365, the award-winning RECITE Client-Side Recorder enables organizations to securely control access to their Office 365 recorded interactions. Calls are recorded and stored centrally on a server in a location of the organization’s choice. Recordings are digitally watermarked and tamper proofed and are inaccessible by unauthorized users. Sensitive customer information is protected with customizable security in profiles, permission and security measures. RECITE was recently named a 2018 Communications Solutions Product of the Year by TMC.
“We are excited to be one of the only Skype for Business Certified recording partners to offer a solution to record client-based calls for Skype for Business. Our Client-Side Recorder is a stepping stone in the migration story of premises-based and hybrid-to-cloud environments. Now, users have the ability to securely record and store interactions in the cloud or on premises while protecting sensitive information,” said Evan Kahan, COO of Numonix.
Numonix’s new RECITE Client-Side Recorder is deployed as a quick application install on each computer the organization wants to record. All computers are synchronized to the main server on a real-time or scheduled basis. RECITE Client-Side Recorder is offered in addition to Numonix’s multiple Certified Skype for Business server recording integrations.
- Organization Control of Recordings — Organizations can centrally store recordings on their own servers, in the data center or hosted in Microsoft Azure and other public cloud providers.
- Multiple Recording Options — RECITE can be set up for automatic full-time recording with the option of not allowing users to turn off the recording function. It can also be set up to record on-demand and/or save on-demand.
- Secure Recordings — Each recording features audit trails, security encryption and 100 playback permission profiles.
- Compliance Muting — Pause/resume capabilities support PCI compliance.
- Quality Monitoring — Supervisors can access quality monitoring scorecards and desktop widgets to assess and score agent performance.
For more information, please visit: http://numonix.info/2H33ksK