Typically, the decision to implement a call recording solution is a reactive one. Many companies finally purchase a system only after discovering that a crucial business interaction has transpired that they have no concrete proof of. Unfortunately, not being able to produce evidence of a vital transaction disrupts business and can be financially damaging if..
- The Death of “Call” Recording
- ‘Skype for Business’ Catapults Call Recording into the Mainstream
- 99.999% Uptime for Call Recording Systems?
- Is S4B the Next Big Thing in Call Recording?
- Numonix Wins 2017 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award for Mobile Call Recording and Intelligent Scenario Routing
.com/press-releases/frost-sullivan-names-numonix-company-to-watch/ award awards Better Together call recorder call recording call recording solution cloud recording communications award Communications Competency Compliance compliant call recording intelligent scenario routing interaction nrecording interaction recording Internet Telephony Magazine kachina live monitoring lync call recording lync recording microsoft microsoft lync microsoft silver communications Microsoft Skype for Business novusllc Numonix Office 365 office 365 recording product of the year award quality management RECITE regulatory compliance saddletree skype skype business recording Skype for Business skype for business certified skype for business recording skype online software Sonus telephony TMCnet Unified Communications platforms voice logging